Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Found Bliss in Traveling


See this view? Picturesque isn't it? This was taken last summer at Quezon Island, Hundred Islands in Alaminos, Pangasinan. I was sitting on the edge of a cliff looking at that vast view of sea and sky meeting in between. Everything looked so peaceful, so tranquil and serene. I've never enjoyed looking at such a beautiful scenery before me. Suddenly, this baffling question of uncertainty came up to my mind: WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING ALL MY LIFE?

I'm an accidental traveler. I used to tag along with friends whenever they go out, chill, have fun and leave the stress behind. I've been to some places but I just knew I went there just for the sake of being there. I know travelers would get me by this, but that's the truth for me. I wish to go somewhere and suprise myself with an adventure that place will bring. Whether it's a spectacular sunrise/sunset view, long walks on the shore, crashing waves...anything!

I love my new found self. I want to see myself going somewhere I've never been. I wish to explore the country first. I've been spending my free time reading travel blogs and the more I read, the more I get excited to go there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment